About 70.4 percent of the 135 degrees and certificates handed out by the Western Seminary in 2016-17 were to students in Theology and Religious Vocations programs, making them the most popular programs that year, according to the latest disclosure from
- 1 Pharmaceuticals and medicines industry reports $108.1 billion in Q1 net sales
- 2 Black Butte Ranch ranked 4th in state for resident earnings in 2017
- 3 Petroleum and petroleum products wholesalers report $21.1 billion in April inventories
- 4 Household appliances and electrical and electronic goods wholesalers report $59.9 billion in April inventories
- 5 Cedar Mill ranked 7th in state for resident earnings in 2017
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Oregon Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.