About 70.4 percent of the 135 degrees and certificates handed out by the Western Seminary in 2016-17 were to students in Theology and Religious Vocations programs, making them the most popular programs that year, according to the latest disclosure from
- 1 Oregon among the 36 states with major tax changes in 2020
- 2 Four cosmetology esthetician salon licenses set to expire during Q4 of 2019 in Dallas
- 3 Approximately 708,000 homes sold in the United States in August 2019
- 4 Farm product raw materials wholesalers report $17.1 billion in September sales
- 5 Approximately 186,000 homes sold in the West in August 2019
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Oregon Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.