On a scale of lowest to highest, the state and local effective tax rate for Oregon ranks 14th in the nation, according to a new WalletHub.com study of tax burdens imposed by the 50 states and the District of Columbia.
- 1 SALEM AREA CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Keizer Jingle Dash 5K Fun Run - Hosted by Keizer Chamber of Commerce
- 2 TIGARD CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Good Morning Tigard - Hosted by Tigard Triangle Smiles Dentistry and Orthodontics
- 3 Census Bureau: 4.3% of people in Metolius identified as multi-racial in 2017
- 4 Residents and visitors to Kentucky paid $12.1 billion in taxes in 2018
- 5 55.8% unemployed in South Lebanon in 2017
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Oregon Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.