On a scale of lowest to highest, the state and local effective tax rate for Oregon ranks 14th in the nation, according to a new WalletHub.com study of tax burdens imposed by the 50 states and the District of Columbia.
- 1 Pharmaceuticals and medicines industry reports $108.1 billion in Q1 net sales
- 2 Black Butte Ranch ranked 4th in state for resident earnings in 2017
- 3 Petroleum and petroleum products wholesalers report $21.1 billion in April inventories
- 4 Household appliances and electrical and electronic goods wholesalers report $59.9 billion in April inventories
- 5 Cedar Mill ranked 7th in state for resident earnings in 2017
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Oregon Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.